I Heart Studios is looking for Stockroom Assistants to join our expanding team. The Stockroom assistant ensures clients stock is received and managed with the upmost care.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Manage all deadlines.
- Accurate recording of the receipt, storage and use of all samples using our in-house workflow software.
- Responsibility for the care of all stock.
- Ensure efficient and cost effective management of couriers.
- Communicating with couriers on a daily basis.
- Accepting incoming goods, packing/unpacking items.
- Checking stock in and out, using in-house workflow software.
- Maintaining a tidy work environment throughout the day.
Skills and Experience Required
- Previous stock flow experience.
- A passion for our client’s products and crucially for always exceeding internal and external customer expectations.
- Numerate with strong computer literacy.
- Excellent organisational skills and an eye for detail.
- Proven ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to identify problems, demonstrate use of initiative and implement appropriate solutions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible, self-motivated, enthusiastic and driven.