As Production & Client Services Executive you have responsibility for the overall 360-degree management of your appointed account(s). You will be the face of I Heart Studios to your account(s) and all relevant contacts, and you are responsible for representing the interests of the client throughout their entire I Heart experience. You are also responsible for maintaining and building the relationship between I Heart Studios and your appointed account(s).
You will produce and maintain status reports of all on-going activities with your account(s), providing weekly updates to your client and line manager. If required by client or due to account issues, these status reports must be delivered on a daily basis or more frequently if necessary.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Managing Clients Workflow
- Take full ownership of all clients workflow through the I Heart Studios product lifecycle and ensure delivery of images to correct quality standards and on agreed timings.
- Utilise established I Heart Studios workflow systems and CRM systems to manage the clients workflow correctly, overseeing the full process from receipt of inventory and check-in of goods to return of images to client, reconciliation of costs and despatch of invoices.
- Ensure the smooth running of the account by maintaining a high quality of account administration, throughout the lifecycle of products in I Heart Studios.
- Liaise with the financial department to ensure all invoicing relating to the client is correct and reconciled to work done, and also despatched on time.
Communications / Reporting
- Leading all communications between the client and I Heart Studios studio team and being the main point of contact at all times.
- Responsible for creating brief for each shoot to ensure clients needs are carried out on set.
- Providing swift and appropriate responses to all client requests.
- Setting up and running regular status update meetings with clients, and developing, updating and distributing account status reports including all on-going actions and requirements to clients and line managers.
- Developing and distributing any meeting reports for all studio and client communications and keeping a record of all workflow and project management.
- Project management of shoots within the studio and on location.
- Liaising with external agencies to supply models, hair and makeup, props, catering.
- Liaising with all relevant internal departments at I Heart Studios and representing the client to ensure the delivery of work is to the required standard and within the agreed timings.
- Reporting all client updates and activities to appropriate line management through regular production team meetings.
- Upholding the premium customer service values of I Heart Studios and representing the core brand values of I Heart Studios at all times.
- Take a proactive and commercial approach in all situations focusing on increasing bookings and offering the full range of products and services offered by I Heart Studios.
- Feedback all sales & client productivity weekly to line management.
- Liaise with the commercial department on an on-going basis to ensure all products and services undertaken for the client remain within the agreed contract or service agreement.
- Liaise with relevant internal departments on all projects; highlighting any problems and composing viable solutions.
Skills and Experience Required
- Educational degree to university level (BA).
- Experience in account management in the creative industries.
- Excellent spoken and written communications skills.
- Strong organisational and written skills.
- Good project management skills, ability to use own initiative and also work as part of a multi-functional team.
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner – an ability to be perceptive and understand client needs requirements versus I Heart Studios needs.
- A professional manner and good people skills for client facing and internal colleagues.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- MS Office fluency.
- Multi-tasking and prioritisation.
- Attention to detail.
- Relationship building.
- Perceptive communications.
- Problem solving.
- Team player and motivator.