In this key support role, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the quality of the images in the studio before they are delivered to client.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting the studio to produce high quality imagery which meets I Heart Standards, follows client brief and is delivered on time.
- Responsible for the day to day processing of images through to the Retouching teams – UK and Internationally based.
- Trafficking daily workflow from studio to retouch to client services.
- Uploading/downloading of imagery.
- Quality control for all images before and after retouching.
- Acute awareness of I Heart quality standards and client guidelines to quickly and effectively spot discrepancies.
- Identifying missing images, coding errors and resolving promptly by communicating across the business.
- Seeing the successful delivery of jobs through the production process on time and meeting the highest expectations.
- Communicating retouching amends within set timeframes and approving final result.
- Checking imagery in photoshop for crops, guidelines and consistency inline with client brief.
- Provide photographers and retouchers with technical feedback and reject images that do not meet I Heart standards
- Oversee seamless upload to client’s workspace / FTP.
- Archive image assets as necessary.
- Manage file structure on server.
- Awareness of business priorities and adapting workflow to changing business needs.
- Client has to be at the forefront of all daily decisions.
- Escalating any standards or deadlines at risk to Team Leader or Studio Manager.
- Compiling monthly feedback for photography, styling and retouching team on level of amends and where improvements can be made.
Skills and Experience Required
We are looking for a dynamic team player, with an eye for detail, who can ensure that the needs of the client are always met. This is a fast paced role with an emphasis on attention to detail, organisation and flexibility. The desire and drive to work in a deadline-driven environment is a must. With an uncompromising commitment to quality, you’ll be a key part of I Heart’s growing success.
- Outstanding Admin and Organisational skills.
- Detail orientated.
- Good logical, analytical thinker – able to understand when to re-prioritise, escalate issues to senior management.
- Able to react quickly to changing demands and priorities.
- Keen interest in e-commerce image editing for fashion, beauty and accessories.
- Some experience/understanding working within a studio/production department advantageous.
- Previous experience of quality checking retouched imagery is useful but not essential as training will be provided.
- Exceptional at multitasking and outstanding organisational skills.
- Able to use initiative and to work in pressurised environment.
- Mac literate with working knowledge of excel and photoshop preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Able to keep track of projects and ensure they are on target.
- The ability to work quickly and efficiently with a strong eye for detail.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to rapid change.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to comfortably communicate with people from various countries and backgrounds.
- The candidate should be able to coordinate and liaise with various parts of the business to ensure tight deadlines are considered and consistently met.
- Able to deliver top quality work when executing basic repetitive tasks as well as complex in depth projects.
- Love problem solving and juggling projects.
- Understanding of E-Commerce.
- Basic Creative Suite skills (ideally).
What we offer
- A full time position with a contract for one year, with possible extension to an indefinite contract, at a fast-growing photography studio in Amsterdam.
- A good salary between 22.000 en 25.000 EUR gross per year, depending on age and experience, plus an annual holiday allowance.
- Work with some of the biggest and best known fashion brands in the world.
- A young, motivated and international team of fashion lovers!
- Travel expenses, depending on your home-work distance.
- Lots of possibilities for growth and personal development.