I Heart Studios is looking for experienced e-commerce Photographers to join our expanding team.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Working as part of the studio team alongside our stylists taking digital images of products.
- Ensuring all products are lit correctly, efficiently and creatively, in accordance with our company guidelines.
- Produce high quality and consistently beautiful images, ensuring they are correctly exposed and colour consistent.
- Prepare sets, checking that all equipment is fully functional, setting up appropriate lighting and keeping accurate daily shot records.
- Responsible for care and upkeep of the studio, equipment, props and supplies.
- Crop and process all images, maintaining file size specification.
- Perform quality assurance on all images.
- Meet strict daily and weekly deadlines.
- Maintaining a tidy work environment throughout the day.
- Uploading/downloading images on and off FTP site.
Mid to Senior level Photographers will also be expected to:
- Maintain and update Style guides for all products and clients.
- Work on Client facing sets.
- Creating mood boards from direction of Creative Team.
- Support junior staff members.
- Reporting to Management.
Skills and Experience Required
- Graduate or similar in a visual arts related degree, or equivalent proven experience.
- Previous experience working within a digital photographic studio.
- Previous commercial photographic experience.
- A meticulous eye for detail.
- Strong photography and lighting skills.
- Strong understanding of colour correction.
- Good working knowledge of using Capture One, Canon and Mamiya and Photoshop, is essential.
- Good communication skills.
- Self-motivated, positive and hard working.
- Ability to work within a team, excelling under pressure with a flexible attitude.
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and motivate others to achieve within the required timeframe.